List of Publications and Presentations 2002 – 2021
1. A New High Efficiency Soybean Meal Significantly Improves Poultry
Neoh, SB and Raghavan V. (2002). 7th WPSA Asian Pacific Federation Conference In Conjunction with 12th Australian Poultry and Feed Convention. Conference Proceedings p.239.
2. Determinants of Quality In Soybean Meal and Its Relationships to Feed
Neoh, S.B. (2003). International Conference on Animal Nutrition organized by Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute, Session 4, Plenary paper 12
3. The Use of A New High Efficiency Soybean Meal And Full Fat Soybean Meal
To Improve The Performance Of Poultry Feeding
Neoh, S.B. and Ng, L.E. (2004). 11th Asian Australian Animal Production Congress.
4. The Relationship Between Feed Efficiency and Viscera Weight in Broiler
Neoh, S.B. and Ng. L.E. (2004). Proceedings of Australian Poultry Science Symposium. Vol.16 p.75
5. Dehulled ‘FULL FAT’ Soybean Meal Improves Broiler and Layer
Neoh, S.B. and Raghavan V. (2004). Proceedings of Australian Poultry Science Symposium. Vol 16 p.67
6. The Relationship of PER and AME Measurements with The Growth Performance of Broilers Fed Three Dehulled Soybean Meals of Different Origins.
Neoh, S.B. and Ng, L. E. (2006) Proceedings of Australian Poultry Science Symposium. Vol.18 p.79
7. Safety issues in Feed Ingredients : Identification, Prevention and Solution
Neoh, S.B., Ng, L. E. and Choong W.S. (2006) International Conference on Animal Nutrition. Session 7.
8. A Comparison Of The Growth Response Of Different Soybean Meals In
Broller Chicks Under Energy Or Amino Acid Deficient Conditions.
Neoh, S.B., Ng, L. E. and Swick, R.A. (2007) Australian Poultry Science Symposium. Vol.19p.192
9. The Optimal Usage Of Dehulled Full Fat Soybean Meal In Broller Starter Diets
To Improve The Performance Of Poultry Feeding
Neoh, S.B. and Ng, L.E. (2007) Conferences Proceedings of the 8th Asian Pacific Poultry Conference. p 66-68
10. Safety and Quality Variation of Feed Ingredients - Impact on Efficient Animal Production
Neoh, S.B. Malaysian Society of Animal Production (2007). Crown Plaza Riverside, Kuching Malaysia
11. A Perspective on the Value of Soybean and Soybean Meal
Neoh, S.B. USB/ASA Joint International Marketing Committee Meeting.Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
12. Importance of Soybean Meal as a Protein Source for Animal Feedings
Neoh, S. B. Academy of Sciences Malaysia, 15-16 April, 2008. Putrajaya.
13. Optimizing the Metabolizable Energy of Poultry Feeds by Using High Quality Feed Ingredients
Neoh, S. B. World Poultry Science Association Seminar - June, 2008. Malaysia Branch.
14. Full Fat Soybean Meal Processing, Use and Quality Considerations
Neoh, S. B. ASAIM Feed Technology and Nutrition Workshop May, 2008. Singapore.
15. Risk Management in South East Asia During Feed Commodity Crisis
Neoh, S. B. US Grain Council 48th Annual Board of Delegates' Meeting Sheraton July 19-24, 2008, Anchorage Hotel.
16. Determinants Of Quality For Soybean Meals
Neoh, S. B. Determining Quality of Soybean Meals Part 1. Soybean Meal Quality Conference. August, 2008. The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
17. Soon Soon High Efficiency Soybean Meal.
Neoh, S. B. Examples of High Quality Soybean Meals Part 1. Soybean Meal Quality Conference. August, 2008, The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand.
18. Full Fat Soybean Meal Revisited
Ng, L. E. Soybean Meal Quality Conference August, 2008. The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok.
19. Soon Soon ASAIM Soybean Meal NIR Project Update
Chong, H.M. Determining Quality of Soybean Meals Part 2, Soybean Meal Quality Conference August, 2008. The Landmark Hotel, Bangkok.
20. The Time has come for US Corn
Neoh, S. B. Managing the Feed Commodity Crisis organized by US Grain Council. August 2008, Sheraton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
21. Modification of Fats by Interesterification To Improve Feed Quality In Animal Nurition
Neoh, S. B. Oils and Fats International Congress (OFIC), 2008. Kuala Lumpur Conventional Center.
22. Soon Soon ASA-IM NIR Project Final Report
Neoh, S. B.; Ng, L.E.; Chong, H.M. Feed Quality Conference. 10-11 August, 2009. Bangkok, Thailand.
23. The Economics of Soybean Meal Quality
Neoh, S. B. Global Feed Summit, 9-10th November 2009.
24. The Use Of Dehulled Full Fat Soybean Meal and Lecithin in Sow And Piglets Feeds
Ng,L.E.;Tan,C.H. and Teh,C.C. Pig Feed Quality Conference. 9-10 May 2011. Cebu, Philippines.
25. Protein Level Is Not A Determinant Of Quality For Soybean Meal
Neoh, S. B.;Ng, L.E. and Creswell. Poultry Feed Quality Conference. 25-26 July 2011. Bangkok, Thailand.
26. High Efficiency Juncea Canola Meal, a Potential High Energy Protein Meal
Neoh, S. B. and Ng, L.E. Poultry Feed Quality Conference, 25-26 July 2011. Bangkok, Thailand.
27. The Use Of High Efficiency Juncea Canola Meal And Full Fat Juncea Canola Meal In Broiler Feeding
Neoh, S. B., Creswell D. and Ng L.E.(2012). Proceedings of Australian Poultry Science Symposium. Vol.23 p.147
28. Feed Grains and Protein Meals in Asia : Supply, Quality and Alternatives
Neoh, S. B. Grains and Feeds Asia, 2nd-4th June 2015. Grand Hyatt Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
29. Changing patterns in Asia's feed grains and protein meal demand: Are alternatives to soybean meal a reality?
Neoh, S. B. Global Grain Asia 2016, 1st-3rd March 2016. Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore.
30. Alternative protein meals development.
Neoh, S. B. 2nd Global Feed Summit. 16th-17th May 2016. Bangkok Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand.
31. Decommoditising commodities.
Neoh S.B. Asian Feed Magazine. February/March 2017.
32. Pioneering Efforts to Promote the Canola Oil and Canola Meal in the Malaysian/South East Asian Food and Feed Markets.
Neoh S. B. Canola Innovation Day Webinar. 3rd December 2020.
33. U.S. Soy User Experience – Malaysia.
Neoh S.B. USSEC Virtual Event: South Asia and South East Asia US Soy Market Place. 8th December 2020.
34. Advantages of using U.S. soybeans: After 40 years of experience from a crusher’s perspective. “We compared!”
Neoh S.B. USSEC Virtual Event: U.S.Soybean Meal Quality Workshop. 12th & 14th January 2021.
For further information on the above articles, please contact us.